The goal is to create lines of five or more tiles of the same color and score points. Play color lines online for free and test your logic and strategy skills. Color lines is a game that involves sliding and merging tiles with different colors on a grid. The objective is to create lines of five or more tiles of the same color, which will disappear and score points.
How to Play:
- The game starts with a 9×9 grid, with a few tiles of different colors randomly placed on it. You can see the next three tiles that will appear on the board at the bottom of the screen.
- To move a tile, you need to click on it and then click on an empty square on the grid. The tile will slide along the shortest path to the destination square, if there is one. You can only move one tile at a time.
- After you move a tile, three new tiles will appear on the grid, in the squares marked with dots. The colors of the new tiles are shown at the bottom of the screen.
- If you manage to form a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line of five or more tiles of the same color, the line will be removed from the grid and you will score points. The more tiles you remove at once, the more points you get.
- The game continues until the grid is full and you cannot move any tile. Your final score is the total of all the points you earned during the game.